Belleville Family Law Attorneys
Hipskind & McAninch, LLC: Win Your Case, Resolve Disputes, Achieve Closure
Family problems affect every facet of your life: your finances, assets, close relationships and even your reputation.
Family law cases involve dissolving or reconciling marriages, negotiating child custody, applying for adoption and a broad range of other sensitive scenarios. Naturally, these cases are charged with emotion on all sides.
You need impartial, professional and caring legal representation that will not only fight for the best outcome in your case, but fight for the big-picture best outcome for your family and children.
The family law attorneys at Hipskind & McAninch, LLC know how important family is. Whether you’re trying to dissolve an unhappy marriage, fight for your child’s best interests or adopt, we will advocate for your best interests.
”Brady McAninch did his best to help me get an uncontested divorce that I want and has been available to answer all my questions and always is touching base to stay on top of things. I am very happy I was recommended him. I interviewed a few lawyers and just felt I was in great hands with him and he calmed some of my anxieties. Great law firm.”
– Sarah Y.
Here are some of the family law cases our family law laywers help resolve:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorces
- Guardians Ad Litem
- Obtaining and Modifying Child Support
- Child Removal & Relocation
- How to File a Restraining Order
- How to Fight Against a Restraining Order
- Nursing Home Abuse / Neglect
We provide free consultations to all clients, including you. It gives us a chance to answer all your questions, and begin to work together toward a resolution.
You don’t have to go it alone. Especially with family law cases, we know that urgent questions and emergencies hardly ever abide by a 9 to 5 schedule. We’ll give you our cell phone numbers, so you can call us anytime, day or night.
Your peace of mind is important to us. Let us help you get it back.
Take a look at any of our nearly 5-star reviews on Google, or, if you’re ready to get started, schedule an obligation- and cost-free obligation today!
- Does It Matter Who Files For Divorce First?
- How Is Alimony Calculated In Illinois? Here’s Everything You Need To Know.
- Are Cohabitation Agreements Enforceable In Illinois?
- Who Get’s The Dog In A Divorce?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Spousal Support?
- Retroactive Or Backdated Child Support
- What Is Mediation And How Does It Affect My Family Law Case?