- Belleville Legal Blog
- Car Accidents
- Have You Babied Your Car Lately?
- Driverless Uber Car Kills Pedestrian
- What to Do After Your Car Accident, Take Two
- What to Do After Your Car Accident
- The Steps to Take Following an Accident
- Is Tesla liable for car accidents that occur on Autopilot?
- What to do if you are rear-ended?
- Tips for Taking Effective Car Accident Scene Photos
- Illinois Appellate Court finds Insurance Company responsible to pay its underinsured benefits following rental car accident.
- What to Do After a Car Accident?
- Uber, St. Louis Metro Taxi Cab Commission, and Safety
- Dog Bites
- Dram Shop
- Hipskind & McAninch, LLC Partners Selected as 2018 Rising Stars™
- John Hipskind and Brady McAninch named 2017 Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- Aaron Schuster and John Hipskind Declare Intent to Run as Write-In Candidates for Highland School Board – as a Team
- Hipskind & McAninch Establish Scholarships at Area Schools
- Partners named as "10 Best" Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorneys in the State of Illinois
- Attorneys at Hipskind & McAninch named to Super Lawyers "Rising Stars" list
- John Hipskind, Founder of Hipskind & McAninch, LLC, Joins Lindenwood University
- Help Support Hipskind & McAninch's First Annual Charity Event
- Partner Brady McAninch Joins Lindenwood University
- Hipskind & McAninch Is Now Open - Belleville, Edwardsville, & St. Louis Attorneys
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Personal Injury
- How a Hot Car Can Lead to Tragedy
- Illinois Winter: Pretty-Looking, Ugly Driving Conditions
- Glitter iPhone Cases Causing Chemical Burns?
- Can United Be Sued For Dragging Passenger Off Plane?
- IKEA reaches million settlement with families of children killed by dresser tip-over
- Is your IKEA dresser a safety hazard? Child deaths linked to IKEA MALM dresser.
- What duty does a school have when it learns one of its students has contemplated suicide?
- Samsung Halts Sales of Exploding Phones Amid Injuries
- Who Is Covered Under Uber's 1 Million Dollar Accident Policy?
- New Illinois Law Expands Rights of Bicyclists
- Are Olympic Athletes Properly Insured for Injuries? Are you?
- Who is responsible if you are injured playing Pokémon Go?
- How can Facebook Impact your Personal Injury Claim?
- 5 Tips to Maximize Your Personal Injury Claim
- Are Personal Injury Awards or Settlements Taxable?
- Can a Prior Injury Affect Your Personal Injury Claim?
- If Your Child Is Injured At School: Can You Sue?
- Exploding E-Cigarette causes Auto Accident
- Workers' Compensation injuries can occur at home according to recent Illinois Appellate Court decision.
- How Facebook Can Ruin Your Personal Injury Claim
- Are you responsible for an injury that happens at your home?
- Tips on how to have a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday.
- What you need to know if you are involved in an auto accident
- Is your home ready for Halloween? Read this personal injury guide to find out
- When Should You Hire a Personal Injury Lawyer?
- What damages are recoverable in personal injury claims?
- What Is Your Personal Injury Claim Worth?
- Premises Liability
- Seeing a Lot of Privacy Policies in Your Inbox?
- Can your boss ask for your Facebook password? Not for long.
- Does tagging someone on Facebook violate their right to privacy?
- Can posting on social media cost you money? Jail time?
- Did ESPN violate NFL Star Jason Pierre-Paul's privacy when posting his medical records online?
- Product Liability
- Slip And Fall Injuries
- Truck Accidents
- An Overworked Delivery Driver Hits You - Who's to Blame?
- Tractor-Trailer Underride: Not Your Average Rear-End Accident
- New Transportation Safety Laws? Maybe Not…
- Driverless Trucks May Be the Future of Freight
- Long-Haul Truck Driving: Dangerous for Everyone
- Truck Accident Settlement Calculator
- Involved in a trucking accident? They are already working to devalue your claim.
- Common Causes of Truck Accidents
- Semi-Truck Accidents: Too Common in Illinois
- Liability for Pokémon Go Fest in Chicago?
- Walmart sued for allegedly selling fake craft beer.
- Is taking a voting selfie in Illinois illegal?
- Illinois' Same Day Voter Registration Law Under Attack
- Explaining Erin Andrews’ Million Jury Award And Why It Happened
- Federal New York Judge Rules Apple Does Not Have to Help FBI
- Can you sue over a meme? Turns out, you can.
- Illinois Supreme Court ABOLISHES "public duty" rule paving way for citizens to hold local government accountbale for willfull acts
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. and all of the people who strived so that his name will never be forgotten
- Powdered Alcohol, Police Body Cameras, DUIs, and Pumpkin Pie? Read about the new Illinois laws that could impact you.
- Merry Christmas!
- Suit Against Disney Movie 'Frozen' is "Iced" Out of Court
- DraftKings, the NFL, and a Fantasy Football Scandal?
- Does Someone Own The Happy Birthday Song?
- How Long Do I Have to File a Lawsuit? And What are Statute of Limitations?
- Can DNA Evidence Be Used Against Me in Court?
- The Meaning of Labor Day: A Tribute to the Labor Movement
- Recent Highland Oil Spill Could Have Long Lasting Impact
- US Women Win the World Cup and more Taxes
- St. Louis Area Fourth of July Celebrations
- Can your Facebook post be used against you in Court?
- St. Clair Township Residents Flabbergasted Over Unfair Fees
- St. Clair Township Residents Are Fighting Back Against Discriminatory Sewer Fees
We’ll talk about your options, and
get you the justice you deserve.
Discuss your options with
the H&M team, free.
…Brady was easy to communicate with and available to speak with during non-business hours…
- Cassandra Sissom on google
…He educated me on my options so I could make the best decision for me and my family…
- Lashone Muldrow on google
…To say he works hard to ensure the rights of his clients are upheld is an understatement…
- Eleanor Stegall-Hughes on google
…John was a Godsend for me. He worked with me on my divorce and got me everything I needed…
- Jennifer Poenitske on google
…Brady was easy to talk to and made sure I knew everything about the case as it progressed…
- Nicholas Gaebe on google
…Truly the best help I have ever received and I couldn’t be more thankful for your dedication…
- Jordan Vartanian on google
…I couldn't have had a better person to help me out in such a critical matter…
- Dane Stotts on google
…He helped me and my wife with a case we thought we would never win. Thank you very much…
- Branden Honchel on google
…All of my goals were achieved in such a timely, professional, friendly, and diplomatic manner…
- Michael Lirios on google
…It makes you feel good when your attorney listens and takes your opinion into consideration…
- Sharon Miller on google
…I will absolutely use this firm should I need additional representation in the future…
- Lisa Kortkamp on google
…Takes a personal interest in your case with speedy results. Very much appreciated…
- Vanessa Johnson on google